- Embrace Genius. Empower Leaders.
Together we embrace genius and
empower leaders to be life-long learners.
- Reading Oasis Ribbon Cutting
Thank you to David Bruton Jr, Mile High United Way and Club Connect for investing in our students!
- Family Updates
Join us to learn about ways you can get involved at Kenton. We welcome our families to join us for our PTO meetings, parent coffees, workshops, Family Fun Fest evenings and classroom Parent Days! We believe in partnering with every family to support every child!
- PTO: May 12 @8:10 am
- Parent Coffee: May 13 @ 8:10 am (Cafeteria)
Welcome to Kenton Elementary
Embrace Genius. Empower Leaders.
We are STAR students!
Safe - Team Player - Accountable - Respectful
Hours: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Students may arrive at 7:45 am.
Next Parent Coffee: May 13 2016 at 8:10 in the Cafeteria
PTO Meeting: May 12, 2016 at 8:10 in the Lounge
Kenton's Inaugural Leadership Day Success!
Kenton students having fun...
Reading Oasis Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Thank you to Bronco's David Bruton Jr., Mile High United Way and Club Connect for making this a special place that fosters the love of reading for all Kenton students and families!
Check out the media coverage of the event:
May: Sharpen the Saw
How are you SHARPENING THE SAW at home and school?
Kenton Elementary 2015-2016 School Goals
- In order to accelerate student achievement and growth we will…
- Systematically employ Standards Based Teaching/Learning Cycle to provide students with rigorous intervention and enrichment opportunities in reading and math to support and enhance their learning of grade level standards.
- Engage students in rigorous and relevant standards-based learning opportunities that will enable students to respond to their learning in all content areas through writing.
- Develop comprehensive understandings of the five components of reading including how to teach and assess students; needs of these components in order to provide precise instruction that targets individual student gaps.
Kenton in the NEWS:
- Bruton's Books hopes to turn pages on illiteracy
- Aurora's Colfax Community Network reaches homeless kids after school
- Fresh air, exercise and a dose of learning
- Kenton Elementary Teachers Walk Their Community, Meet Students' Families
- Public Schools teachers reaching out through home visits
Learn how YOU can support Kenton today: