School Hours for Students: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
We are STAR students!
Safe - Team Player - Accountable - Respectful
Centralized Admissions Thanksgiving and Winter Break Closures
Centralized Admissions will close at noon on Wednesday, November 26 and will reopen at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, Dec 1, 2014.
Centralized Admissions will be closed Monday, December 22, through Friday, January 2, 2015. Centralized Admissions will reopen on Monday, January 5 at 7:30 a.m.
Parent Day at Kenton Elementary
Ms. Rudd's Second Grade Class
Thanks for Supporting Kenton Elementary
Kenton in the NEWS:
All Kenton students will make a yearly minimum of one year’s growth in language, reading, writing, and math. In addition, all Kenton students who have been in APS since 1st grade will leave 5th grade on grade level in literacy and math.
At Kenton we work so that all students can achieve success and can say confidently,
- "I am valued and feel valued."
- "I set high social and academic standards to acquire the skills I need."
- "I take pride in who I am and show respect for others."
- "I make positive contributions to the Kenton Community."
- "I build a vision for all I can be and what I can do."
"It takes a village ... to raise a child."
- Download the Kenton 2014-2015 School Supply Lists.
- Find your child's bus route.
- View the breakfast and lunch menus.
- View the Unified Improvement Plan for 2013-2014
- Download the Kenton School-Parent Compact for 2013-2014
Learn how YOU can support Kenton today: