All Kenton students will make a yearly minimum of one year’s growth in language, reading, writing, and math. In addition, all Kenton students who have been in APS since 1st grade will leave 5th grade on grade level in literacy and math.
At Kenton we work so that all students can achieve success and can say confidently,
- "I am valued and feel valued."
- "I set high social and academic standards to acquire the skills I need."
- "I take pride in who I am and show respect for others."
- "I make positive contributions to the Kenton Community."
- "I build a vision for all I can be and what I can do."
"It takes a village ... to raise a child."
- Download the Kenton 2013-2014 School Supply Lists.
- Find your child's bus route.
- View the breakfast and lunch menus.