- Embrace Genius. Empower Leaders.
Together we embrace genius and
empower leaders to be life-long learners.
How are YOU practicing the Habits this summer?
- Community Partners!
Thank you David Bruton Jr. and Mile High United Way!
- Family Updates & Picture Day
Parent Coffee: October 21st at 8:10 in Cafeteria
Parent Workshop: Sept. 23rd at 8:10 in Cafeteria
Welcome to Kenton Elementary
Embrace Genius. Empower Leaders.
We are STAR students!
Kenton students practice the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People everyday!
THANK YOU David Bruton Jr., Bruton Books, Mile High United Way and Club Connect for putting books and online resources into the hands of our students!
Best of Luck to David as he joins the Washington Redskins and continues his outstanding football career! We will miss you!
Check out the media coverage of the event:
Summer: Sharpen the Saw
How are you SHARPENING THE SAW at home?
Kenton Elementary School Goals
- In order to accelerate student achievement and growth we will…
- Systematically employ Standards Based Teaching/Learning Cycle to provide students with rigorous intervention and enrichment opportunities in reading and math to support and enhance their learning of grade level standards.
- Engage students in rigorous and relevant standards-based learning opportunities that will enable students to respond to their learning in all content areas through writing.
- Develop comprehensive understandings of the five components of reading including how to teach and assess students; needs of these components in order to provide precise instruction that targets individual student gaps.
Kenton in the NEWS:
- Bruton's Books hopes to turn pages on illiteracy
- Aurora's Colfax Community Network reaches homeless kids after school
- Fresh air, exercise and a dose of learning
- Kenton Elementary Teachers Walk Their Community, Meet Students' Families
- Public Schools teachers reaching out through home visits
Learn how YOU can support Kenton today: