School is starting soon...
August 2nd (8:00-10:00 am): APS Back-to-School Kick-Off at Aurora Central High School athletic field from (Backpack giveaway)
August 5th and 6th: ½ day literacy assessments
August 7th: First day for grades 1-5
August 12th: First day for preschool and kindergarten
August 13th (3:00-5:00 pm): Kenton Back to school night
We will be having an ice cream social during our back-to-school night! Come meet the teachers and staff members at Kenton!
Kenton Community Walk
The school year is about to kick off and Kenton Elementary staff want to welcome you back to the start of a fun year! We will be out walking our neighborhood on Friday, August 1st beginning around 9:30 am. Our goal is to meet families, answer questions and provide you with important information you will need about the start of the new school year! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 303-364-0947. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family!
All Kenton students will make a yearly minimum of one year’s growth in language, reading, writing, and math. In addition, all Kenton students who have been in APS since 1st grade will leave 5th grade on grade level in literacy and math.
At Kenton we work so that all students can achieve success and can say confidently,
- "I am valued and feel valued."
- "I set high social and academic standards to acquire the skills I need."
- "I take pride in who I am and show respect for others."
- "I make positive contributions to the Kenton Community."
- "I build a vision for all I can be and what I can do."
"It takes a village ... to raise a child."
- Download the Kenton 2014-2015 School Supply Lists.
- Find your child's bus route.
- View the breakfast and lunch menus.
- View the Unified Improvement Plan for 2013-2014
- Download the Kenton School-Parent Compact for 2013-2014
Learn how YOU can support Kenton today: