- Embrace Genius. Empower Leaders.
Together we embrace genius and
empower leaders to be life-long learners.
- Community Partners!
Thank you to all of our students, families and staff for all their hard work at our Community Day!!!
- Family Updates & Picture Day
Parent Coffee: October 21st at 8:10 in Cafeteria
Parent Workshop: Sept. 23rd at 8:10 in Cafeteria
Welcome to Kenton Elementary
Embrace Genius. Empower Leaders.
We are STAR students!
Kenton students practice the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People everyday!
If you haven't heard, Kenton is now a Playworks school! Read all about the great things Playworks is bringing to our school:
Summer: Sharpen the Saw
How are you SHARPENING THE SAW at home?
Kenton Elementary School Goals
- In order to accelerate student achievement and growth we will…
- Systematically employ Standards Based Teaching/Learning Cycle to provide students with rigorous intervention and enrichment opportunities in reading and math to support and enhance their learning of grade level standards.
- Engage students in rigorous and relevant standards-based learning opportunities that will enable students to respond to their learning in all content areas through writing.
- Develop comprehensive understandings of the five components of reading including how to teach and assess students; needs of these components in order to provide precise instruction that targets individual student gaps.
Kenton in the NEWS:
- Bruton's Books hopes to turn pages on illiteracy
- Aurora's Colfax Community Network reaches homeless kids after school
- Fresh air, exercise and a dose of learning
- Kenton Elementary Teachers Walk Their Community, Meet Students' Families
- Public Schools teachers reaching out through home visits
Learn how YOU can support Kenton today: