Kenton Elementary School
The focus at Kenton Elementary is high academic achievement for all students. High academic achievement occurs in a safe environment with a positive atmosphere for learning. The school policies below support a positive learning environment. Please read about these important school policies
As part of Kenton's disciplinary policy, students may be kept after school for 15 minutes (Ending no later than 2:45 pm)
Students serving detention will be given a detention form that details the reason for detention. Students are required to have the form signed by parents and returned the day after serving detention.
If you have any questions, please contact the teacher who provided detention to your student
APS Nondiscrimination Notice
NOTICE FROM APS LEGAL OFFICE
Please note that updates have been made to the District’s Nondiscrimination Policies:
- AC, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-R, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-1-E, Notice of Nondiscrimination
- ACE, Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability
The updated policies can be found on the District website at aurorak12.org/about-aps/district-policies/.
NOTIFICACIÓN DE PARTE DEL DEPARTAMENTO LEGAL DE APS
Le comunicamos que hemos llevado a cabo modificaciones a las Políticas de No-discriminación del distrito:
- AC, No discriminación/Igualdad de oportunidades
- AC-R, No discriminación/Igualdad de oportunidades
- AC-1-E, Aviso de No discriminación
- ACE, No discriminación con fundamento en una discapacidad
Usted puede ver las políticas actualizadas en la página web del distrito, en: aurorak12.org/about-aps/district-policies/.